1) Sidewalks, Road
2) Patio, Atrium
3) Hillside Boulevard
4) Parking lot
7) Train, MRT Station
8) Aircraft runway, Parking apron
9) Schools, Public places and all places where concrete paving is required
1) Replenish groundwater to avoid ground subsidence.
2) Containing water resources to prevent drought.
3) Reduce surface runoff and prevent floods.
4) Conserve the soil and restore the natural infiltration function of the soil to reproduce the growth environment of animals and plants.
5) Circulating ventilation to reduce the greenhouse effect.
6) Balance the humidity, accelerate the dust fall and clean the air.
7) Use this method to actively eliminate carbon dioxide.
1) The main structure of JW pavement can be produced using waste recycled plastics.
2)Waste recycled glass can be used for surface materials of JW pavement.
3) No bricks are needed for JW pavement, which can reduce the production of carbon dioxide during the process.
4) Reduced road temperature and reduced tire wear.
5) Sturdy and durable, reducing maintenance and repetitive consumables.
6) Reduce the high-speed driving noise of the vehicle.
7) Construction waste can serve as a grading layer, and reservoir silt can be used for the air conditioning layer.